Our customers are central to everything we do. Whenever you contact us at Nurse Maude you will receive a helpful response and high quality service.
- We will respond promptly to your enquiries
- We will treat you with courtesy and respect
- We will listen to, and take into account, your views and preferences in all aspects of our care.
- We will provide explanations in a way you can understand
- We will respond to any problem or complaint promptly and helpfully
- We will work continuously to improve our service
Click on one of our services below to find out more:
While the principles and values are the same, nursing has been transformed by continual advances in training, research, and technology.
The Nurse Maude Hospice Palliative Care team crosses the greater Canterbury region to provide more than 100,000 hours of care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Nurse Maude Hospital is a 40-bed, fully licensed hospital with registered nursing and medical staff committed to the philosophy that the welfare of the patient must come first.
Care Coordination allows a single point of entry to multiple nursing, home care and support services, providing client-focused care and solutions.